katysails

Default NG Servers

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up again? I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete
every address except for our own here at asa. This time the error message is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post
to the other groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just
erasing them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps eluding me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does
anyone else with CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Chris Hadley

"katysails" wrote in
:

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up
again? I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete every
address except for our own here at asa. This time the error message
is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post to the other
groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to
alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just erasing
them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps eluding
me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does anyone else with
CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

Well, if you went to some class providers, like I do, you could do whatever
you like.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"katysails" wrote in
:

Well, if you went to some class providers, like I do, you could do
whatever you like.

Bertie

My mommy doesn't give me as large an allowance as yours does.

Well, if you're going to be a bad girl you have to stop getting caught.

Bertie
Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up again? I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete
every address except for our own here at asa. This time the error message is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post
to the other groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just
erasing them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps eluding me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does
anyone else with CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

Katy, this is something quite new, only happened in the last
couple of weeks, so i think the vampires have achieved their end
by getting the germans to respond limiting crossposting. The
last crossposted post I put up, the U of Berlin would allow two
addresses on it, but no more. Perhaps they got upset by our
treatment of the flonkers? seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

FYI, as a kind soul who never killfiles anyone, I just have the
vampire noisemakers marked "as read". If there's any sign of
intelligence or wit surfacing from them I can always go back and
read how such a remarkable situation came to be.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Scott Vernon

see if this works?

"Chris Hadley" wrote in message
"katysails" wrote in
:

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up
again? I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete every
address except for our own here at asa. This time the error message
is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post to the other
groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to
alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just erasing
them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps eluding
me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does anyone else with
CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

Well, if you want to be an ass, like I am, you could do whatever
you like.

Bertie

Scott Vernon

I've gotten that ''line three is too long'' error message before, and didn't
know what it meant. I simply cut and pasted my message to a new post and it
went through.
Sometimes when I foolishly forget, and cross post, I get a message like
''alt.vampire.idiots.bertysucks could not be resolved'', and click OK, then
the post goes through.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up again?

I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete
every address except for our own here at asa. This time the error message

is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post
to the other groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to

alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just
erasing them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps

eluding me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does
anyone else with CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in
:

I've gotten that ''line three is too long'' error message before, and
didn't know what it meant. I simply cut and pasted my message to a new
post and it went through.
Sometimes when I foolishly forget, and cross post, I get a message
like ''alt.vampire.idiots.bertysucks could not be resolved'', and
click OK, then the post goes through.

Ooh!

You're learning.
you might actually figure out abou tenough to keep you alive on usenet in
about another hundred years.

BTW, I thought OE was deleting all posts with the flonk in it?
you wouldn't have been lying about that, would you?

Bwawhahwhahwhahwahwhahhwhahw!

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

JL Grasso wrote in
:

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:26:33 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

I've gotten that ''line three is too long'' error message before, and
didn't know what it meant. I simply cut and pasted my message to a new
post and it went through.
Sometimes when I foolishly forget, and cross post, I get a message
like ''alt.vampire.idiots.bertysucks could not be resolved'', and
click OK, then the post goes through.

Scotty

Yeah, you're a regular techie.

He's definitely the "find" of the week.

Bertie

Peter J Ross

alt.fan.karl-malden.nose has never been the same since Sat, 2 Aug 2003
02:41:10 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bgf6u5$nnfa8$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

see if this works?

ooow!

Clever!

Bwaswhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhah!

This is a sailor who knows how to *post*. Whatever next?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8