katysails

Default NG Servers

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up again? I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete
every address except for our own here at asa. This time the error message is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post
to the other groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just
erasing them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps eluding me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does
anyone else with CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse