Flying Tadpole

Default NG Servers

katysails wrote:

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up again? I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete
every address except for our own here at asa. This time the error message is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post
to the other groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just
erasing them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps eluding me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does
anyone else with CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

Katy, this is something quite new, only happened in the last
couple of weeks, so i think the vampires have achieved their end
by getting the germans to respond limiting crossposting. The
last crossposted post I put up, the U of Berlin would allow two
addresses on it, but no more. Perhaps they got upset by our
treatment of the flonkers? seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

FYI, as a kind soul who never killfiles anyone, I just have the
vampire noisemakers marked "as read". If there's any sign of
intelligence or wit surfacing from them I can always go back and
read how such a remarkable situation came to be.
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com