The_navigator©

Default NG Servers

Jerry he is implying you are a complete loser. We know that's not true
because you made us laugh at you!

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:11:36 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

That's ok. You're a regular asshole.

Yep. Once a day, usually.

Jerry

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
. ..

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:26:33 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

I've gotten that ''line three is too long'' error message before, and

didn't

know what it meant. I simply cut and pasted my message to a new post and

it

went through.
Sometimes when I foolishly forget, and cross post, I get a message like
''alt.vampire.idiots.bertysucks could not be resolved'', and click OK,

then

the post goes through.

Scotty

Yeah, you're a regular techie.

Jerry

"katysails" wrote in message

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up

again?

I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete

every address except for our own here at asa. This time the error

message

is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post

to the other groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to

alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just

erasing them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps

eluding me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does

anyone else with CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse