Scott Vernon

Default Shoot the Pope...Please!

"two wheels" wrote

I just want him to think about
what he's saying here.

Why? he doesn't think *before* he writes his crap.

or during.

SV

Scott Vernon

they could move to Kanaduh.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
So you and Suzie have to get a divorce? Bummer.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

RB

Horvath

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:59:58 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

So you're girlfriend is really a guy?

You wish. I know you want me.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Horvath

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:03:51 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

That's your fantasy, not mine. Just remember, she is
just a hooker. You can buy her (him, whatever) any
time.

I got news for you. They're ALL hookers. Some just cost more than
others.

wrote this crap:

So you're girlfriend is really a guy?

You wish. I know you want me.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!
katysails

I got news for you. They're ALL hookers. Some just cost more than
others.

You're the product of a gay marriage, Horvath?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bobsprit

This begs the question "Why would any gay want to marry?". Marriage is,
after all, designed for breeding children; something 'gay' precludes. So
one can pay the marriage (tax) penalty and pretend to be "breeders"??
Now, that is sick!

Insurance benefits.

RB