jlrogers

Default Shoot the Pope...Please!

Wrong again, kangaroo breath. We have 675,000 immigrants a year to
replace the dead (Not counting all the illegal ones, and the political
ones).

Official total for new immigrants annually: 1,450,000.

Unbelievable.

The Cappys Master wrote in message
On 31 Jul 2003 23:48:16 GMT, Horvath wrote:

Are you prepared to shoot 60% of all Americans? dumbass.

Nah, too much ammunition.
Besides if they keep shooting 30,000 per year, I won't need to ;-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.