BoatBanter.com

-   -   Shoot the Pope...Please! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16650-shoot-pope-please.html)

CANDChelp July 31st 03 05:20 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

RB

Jonathan Ganz July 31st 03 06:32 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

So you and Suzie have to get a divorce? Bummer.

SAIL LOCO July 31st 03 06:50 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

What an ass.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

two wheels July 31st 03 07:58 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

two wheels July 31st 03 08:45 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

Donal July 31st 03 09:35 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

Same sex marriage??? What the heck is THAT?

Regards

Donal

felton July 31st 03 09:51 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:35:21 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

Same sex marriage??? What the heck is THAT?

Regards

Donal

I think it is when you get married and have the same old sex for the
rest of your life.

katysails July 31st 03 10:13 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

Maybe I'll forward Bob's idea to his local
NYPD precinct house, and they can send a couple of Irish Catholic
cops over to City Island to discuss it with him. I'm sure they'll
sort it out.

That's a good idea, 2 wheels...go for it.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails July 31st 03 10:16 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

Same sex marriage??? What the heck is THAT?

There is no such thing. Better take some TUMS....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Donal July 31st 03 10:20 PM

Shoot the Pope...Please!

wrote:

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

Same sex marriage??? What the heck is THAT?

Regards

Donal

I think it is when you get married and have the same old sex for the
rest of your life.

Sounds damn good to me! All that "getting up on top" seems like
unnecessary hard work. Poor Bobsprit is probably still doing it "on top".

Regards

Donal