CANDChelp

Default Shoot the Pope...Please!

With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

So you and Suzie have to get a divorce? Bummer.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

RB

SAIL LOCO

With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

What an ass.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Donal

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

Same sex marriage??? What the heck is THAT?

Regards

Donal

felton

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:35:21 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

Same sex marriage??? What the heck is THAT?

Regards

Donal

I think it is when you get married and have the same old sex for the
rest of your life.
katysails

Maybe I'll forward Bob's idea to his local
NYPD precinct house, and they can send a couple of Irish Catholic
cops over to City Island to discuss it with him. I'm sure they'll
sort it out.

That's a good idea, 2 wheels...go for it.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Same sex marriage??? What the heck is THAT?

There is no such thing. Better take some TUMS....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Donal

wrote:

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
With the Vatican's horrific opposition to same sex marriage, I can only
say...PLEASE kill the pope. He's as evil as Saddam!

Same sex marriage??? What the heck is THAT?

Regards

Donal

I think it is when you get married and have the same old sex for the
rest of your life.

Sounds damn good to me! All that "getting up on top" seems like
unnecessary hard work. Poor Bobsprit is probably still doing it "on top".

Regards

Donal