Bobsprit

Default Shoot the Pope...Please!

"Why would any gay want to marry?". Marriage is,
after all, designed for breeding children; something 'gay' precludes.

Marriage is a ceremony that has become more than your limited interpretation
implies. No one should be barred.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Well, I think you need to spend more than your usual $5.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:03:51 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

That's your fantasy, not mine. Just remember, she is
just a hooker. You can buy her (him, whatever) any
time.

I got news for you. They're ALL hookers. Some just cost more than
others.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:59:58 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

So you're girlfriend is really a guy?

You wish. I know you want me.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Jonathan Ganz

No. He's just stupid and lonely.

"katysails" wrote in message
I got news for you. They're ALL hookers. Some just cost more than
others.

You're the product of a gay marriage, Horvath?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Vito

The Cappys Master wrote:

Besides if they keep shooting 30,000 per year, I won't need to ;-)

Just for drill, where did you get that 30,000 nomber?

Bobsprit

This is a natural opening for Bobadil to jump in and insist that HE is
even faster!

Great. You ruined it!

RB
katysails

-- This is a natural opening for Bobadil to jump in and insist that HE is
even faster!

BB

And gets it for half price....
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Chrissie Taylor

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bgeajl$o3pmi$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

"Bobsprit" wrote

Marriage is a ceremony that has become more than your limited

interpretation
implies. We gays should not be barred.

RB

Go on, make that leap out of the closet, boy!

Bertie
Scout

According to Dennis Leary, this static proves that Americans don't take any
****.
Scout

The Cappys Master wrote
Just for drill, where did you get that 30,000 nomber?

An official USsource