BoatBanter.com

-   -   The best NG in the world! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16635-best-ng-world.html)

Scout August 3rd 03 11:31 PM

The best NG in the world!

My exact words to the doc!
Scout

"The_navigator©" wrote
Is that supposed to be funny . . . ?

Bertie the Bunyip August 3rd 03 11:59 PM

The best NG in the world!

The_navigator© wrote in
:

Is that supposed to be funny to those who have been in serious
motorcycle accidents and lost limbs or don't I have a leg to stand on?

don't know, does a head injury keep you from determining this?

Bertie

Cheers MC

Scout wrote:
After my motorcycle accident, I was casted and bandaged from head to
toe. Only my left eye was uncovered. I asked the doc how I was
doing, and he said, "I don't like the looks of that eye."
Scout

"katysails" wrote

In one eye and caan't see outta da other

katysails August 4th 03 12:21 AM

The best NG in the world!

A friend and neighbor said I was
showing signs of becoming a mellow woman finally

Now why FGS would you go and do THAT?!?!?! If you get mellow, then I'll have to fight the fight all by myself....Can't Bill
pinch you or something??

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails August 4th 03 12:22 AM

The best NG in the world!

You are assuming it is traveling through air? LOL!

Low pitched sound travels around and through dense objects much better than high pitched sound...I larnt that t'day....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 12:36 AM

The best NG in the world!

The_navigator© wrote in
:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Bwhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

It is, you know.
I'd never do it.
really.

Of course, I don't need to, but that aside, I just wouldn't on principle.

Bertie

Cheers MC

anonyme wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 22:48:56 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
m...

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bgf8s1$nrgo1$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

feeding time?

Oh God, altered quotes.

Shock!!! HORRER!

Somebody altered Bertie's quote! Call the net police -- IMMEDIATELY.

No, no. It's just that altering quotes is soo...cowardly, I guess. It
shows you can't deal with what someone really wrote.

The_navigator© August 4th 03 12:47 AM

The best NG in the world!

This is very good, we are getting somewhere. Tell us about your principles.

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 01:15 AM

The best NG in the world!

The_navigator© wrote in
:

e.g.?

snort!

Wel, I never take hooks, for one.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

This is very good, we are getting somewhere. Tell us about your
principles.

I have a lot of them.

Bertie

Cheers MC

The_navigator© August 4th 03 01:23 AM

The best NG in the world!

Are you sure? Others here would disagree.

Cheers MC

Bertie the Bunyip August 4th 03 01:38 AM

The best NG in the world!

The_navigator© wrote in
:

Are you sure? Others here would disagree.

I'm sure they would.

Bertie

Cheers MC

The_navigator© August 4th 03 01:50 AM