Bobsprit

Default You lost, Donal

Turns out she was a morphine addict. And I thought I had lost my mind.

"Garbage people often attract junk."

-Courtney Love

RB

jlrogers

On Booby's Maturity

I prefer the rumbling of a diesel,
Even the stink of gasoline,
To the flatulence of the rectal,
Or the prattle of preteen.

--

jlrogers±³©

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Turns out she was a morphine addict. And I thought I had lost my

mind.

"Garbage people often attract junk."

-Courtney Love

RB

Scout

Another great line from Captain Yellow Beard, "Your mother was a liar!
That's what I liked about her!"
Scout

"jlrogers" wrote
Think of the last no good, lying bitch with whom you were in love.