BoatBanter.com

-   -   You lost, Donal (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16615-you-lost-donal.html)

Scott Vernon July 29th 03 03:16 PM

You lost, Donal

Remember that bet we had? I told you boobs would punk out on his 75 mile off
shore 'voyage'.
You can send the check to:
--
Scott Vernon
2nd barn on the left

CANDChelp July 29th 03 04:02 PM

You lost, Donal

Here's how we spent some of our weekend, not including the swimming and
dining....

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/page1.html

Looking forward to ANY proof Donal or Scotty sailed at all!!!

Bwahahahaha hoooh ahhh!! Later losers!

RB

Donal July 29th 03 04:42 PM

You lost, Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote
Damn!

I don't believe it! Bobsprit let me down again!

Get used to it, you're betting on a lame horse.

Even a lame horse will get around the track eventually. We've been waiting
for three years, fer chrissakes.

I was really beginning to think that he had mentally prepared himself

for
going offshore. Maybe Suzy was too scared??

Why blame Sudzy?

It would provide Bob with a suitable cover for his fear of the sea.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon July 29th 03 04:47 PM

You lost, Donal

ha ha, I'm sure he has lots of excuses at the ready.

Scotty

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
It was that compass thing ...

CANDChelp July 29th 03 05:06 PM

You lost, Donal

Why do you want proof that I sail? I'm flattered at your interest, but I
don't feel any need to prove to you that I sail.

The following people only TALK about sailing.
Scotty
Skitchy
Donal
Jeff.
I don't believe that you sail and I'm certain others doubt it as well. Each
week you tell curt, dull stories, but never show pics of your travels. Hmmmm.

RB

CANDChelp July 29th 03 05:07 PM

You lost, Donal

Maybe Scotty respects you enough to provide you with pics that proves that
he sails!

He can't afford a digital camera.

RB

The_navigator© July 30th 03 06:00 AM

You lost, Donal

If you said 'please' first I'm sure he could spare you a truckload of
'double double chocolate' from the day before yesterday!

Cheers MC