Default Lost for ever hatch cover large 18x19

Moronic error -once on trailer pulling tempest 22 I lost a trailer hatch
cover 18x19 closure over a lip on aft deck.Plain and simple what do I do????
Found some covers that are nicer than my old one but much smaller .Is there
a way to make the opening smaller? Or perhaps do you know of a supplier of
hatch covers ?

Andrew Puddifer

You could find someone else with the same boat(is that a 22' Tempest
keel yacht?), and have a mould made off their hatch, or have one made up
out of foam and glass. You could even have one made out of vinyl, and
snap it over with press studs or similar, but they are a bouyancy tank
hatch aren't they?

Andrew.