Simple Simon

Default Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Here are my results:

Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions - mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an
artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your
test results.

Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes information in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right now!

Jealous, aren't you all?

Gilligan

I got a 133 also.

It said I was a visual mathematician, good at numbers and pattern
recognition. It also said I understand "the big picture".

I thinks it's crap, run by pinkos. The thing even tried to hook me up with
some aging cow-girls! I bet they can't even load a firearm let alone shoot
it. There's my view of the "big picture"!

[...]

Wally

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

Your IQ score is 133

your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.
This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency
of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist.
Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Well, well, well...

Congratulations, Wally!
Your IQ score is 133

your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and
insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your
exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things
to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!
www.art-gallery.myby.co.uk

Capt. Mooron

You're smarter than me Scott.... I only got 134

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| I scored 136. I'll try again tomorrow.
| Scotty
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/
|
| Here are my results:
|
| Your IQ score is 133
|
| This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you
| answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
| score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind
| our IQ test, click here.
|
| During the test, you answered four different types of questions -
| mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
| analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your
brain
| uniquely works.
|
| We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and
| according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
| can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.
|
| This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a
| writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an
| artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.
And
| that's just some of what we know about you from your
| test results.
|
| Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes
information
| in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
| available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right
| now!
|

| Jealous, aren't you all?

Scott Vernon

That's OK, I'll still talk to you.

We can talk DOWN to the others.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You're smarter than me Scott.... I only got 134

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| I scored 136. I'll try again tomorrow.
| Scotty
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/
|
| Here are my results:
|
| Your IQ score is 133
|
| This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you
| answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
| score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science

behind
| our IQ test, click here.
|
| During the test, you answered four different types of questions -
| mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
| analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your
brain
| uniquely works.
|
| We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and
| according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
| can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.
|
| This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of

| writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an
| artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.
And
| that's just some of what we know about you from your
| test results.
|
| Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes
information
| in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
| available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready

right
| now!
|

| Jealous, aren't you all?

Flying Tadpole

I took the test, but when I filled in my name, the screen flashed
"...and this time STAY away" at me. (I thought it said 266
somewhere, until I realised that was my computer's LED display).

Flying Tadpole

neon test light question. mike General 2 March 31st 04 02:41 AM
The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 06:53 PM
Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 02:42 AM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
outboard test tank Mike UK Power Boats 3 July 31st 03 01:31 PM