Jonathan Ganz

Default Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

Sounds like yours except that the IQ is too high.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

Your forgot to include your profile. Here, I got it

Your IQ score is 162

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you
answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind
our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions -
mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals
what passes for your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and
according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
can tell your Intellectual Type is a Sensitive Faggot.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the sense of humor of a
child and the visual and spatial strengths of a cucumber.
Those skills contribute to your whining and paranoid mind. And
that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Cool test...

162 here. Sorry Neal.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Here are my results:

Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you

answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science

behind
our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions -

mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your

brain
uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and

according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of

writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an
artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

And
that's just some of what we know about you from your
test results.

Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes

information
in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready

right
now!

Jealous, aren't you all?

Jeff Morris

What makes you think I got this one right? 35 and 34 both had me rather puzzled. I wish
I could remember how I answered 34 because I can see now that "C" seems to be right. For
35 I picked "B" because the lower left dot moves up, the upper right moves to the lower
left, the two that start in the middle don't move.

In order to get to the second page I took the test again, answering all questions with
"A." The result was an IQ of 82, with:

"We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the
sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive
Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This
means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through
experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change."

"anonymous" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:48:52 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom said:

138 - "Visionary Philosopher ...

136 the second time around.

OK, Jeff, what's the principle for # 35. That one's got me completely
stumped.

Scott Vernon

the 'inside' half of the square corresponds to it's diagonal counter part,
with the colors reversed. The outside half of the square mirrors the one
next to it, again with the colors reversed.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"anonymous" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:48:52 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom said:

138 - "Visionary Philosopher ...

136 the second time around.

OK, Jeff, what's the principle for # 35. That one's got me completely
stumped.

Scott Vernon

What makes you think that?

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
Don't tell us you paid the money to get the real answers??? I would have

thought someone
with an iQ of 136 would know better.

"anonymous" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:48:52 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom said:

138 - "Visionary Philosopher ...

136 the second time around.

OK, Jeff, what's the principle for # 35. That one's got me

completely
stumped.

Flying Tadpole

They're age-adjusted.

FT

anonymous wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:09:28 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
said:

I scored 136. I'll try again tomorrow.

Only 135 here. I think I used to do better on those things as a kid. Guess
it shows that as you get older you may get wiser, but you don't get any
smarter.

Flying Tadpole

Donal wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
I took the test, but when I filled in my name, the screen flashed
"...and this time STAY away" at me. (I thought it said 266
somewhere, until I realised that was my computer's LED display).

Well, it looks like I am the dumbest poster here.

snip

....or the only honest one?

FT
Scott Vernon

Hey, I was just trying to help. And you are right, I didn't know you could
buy the answers.
--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

You're right, I suppose you wouldn't know better.

"anonymous" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:48:52 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom said:

138 - "Visionary Philosopher ...

136 the second time around.

OK, Jeff, what's the principle for # 35. That one's got me

completely
stumped.

katysails

How long does it take to get the results? I haven't got mine yet.

Very indicative of your IQ....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Simple Simon

Ganz lied.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
135 Donal.... but I forgot to answer 2 questions I was going to get back
to......

Heh.. Ganz got 162.

CM

neon test light question. mike General 2 March 31st 04 02:41 AM
The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 05:53 PM
Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 01:42 AM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
outboard test tank Mike UK Power Boats 3 July 31st 03 01:31 PM