Jeff Morris

Default Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

138 - "Visionary Philosopher ...
This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that
can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and
verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others - and at anticipating and
predicting patterns."

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Here are my results:

Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered

correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test,

click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions - mathematical,

visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely

works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the

sorts of questions you got correct, we
can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the

visual and spatial strengths of an
artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just

some of what we know about you from your
test results.

Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes information in your

personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right now!

Jealous, aren't you all?