Scott Vernon

Default Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

what?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
It's not constructive.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
why?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Don't be petulant.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

'yes' is not the correct answer. Try again

no.

The_navigator©

I couldn't resist it:

Congratulations, MC!
Your IQ score is 168

This means your intelligence quotient is close to the highest score
recorded by anyone -ever! You not only have a range of analytical,
communication and predictive skills second to none but your are also a
modest, well balanced person. And that's just some of what we know about
you from your IQ results. If you wish, we will foward your results

snip -Deleted private stuff about prizes for highest IQ in the USA etc.

Just goes to show that an an IQ tests justs tests skill at IQ tests and
practicemakes perfect (from 140 - 168 in just two attempts!).

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
Took it again tonight;

Congratulations, scott!
Your IQ score is 140

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and
insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your
exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things
to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

| Oh Yes, of course! ... emmmm you do realise that you are talking to
the
| thickest member of the ng here, don't you? Perhaps you might help me

by

| explaining?

If Bob replied he took the test and scored 152.... would anyone believe
him?
If Bob scored lower than Scotty or yourself.... would he admit to it?

Any result Bob forwards would be suspect and thus invalid. If he does not
forward a result he will suspect but at least we can assume he scored less
than the others. Either approach leads to Troll Alley.

CM

Scott Vernon

HuH?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Are you DEAF?

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
what?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

It's not constructive.

Cheers MC

why?

Scott Vernon wrote:

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

'yes' is not the correct answer. Try again

no.

The_navigator©

That might be close to a bleat! Any others?

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
you miss your sheep, eh?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

OK, can you make any other animal sounds?

Cheers MC

HuH?

Scott Vernon wrote:

what?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

It's not constructive.

Cheers MC

why?

Scott Vernon wrote:

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

'yes' is not the correct answer. Try again

no.

jlrogers±³©

Default Lier's Index

Booby 195
MC 168
Ganz 162
Jeff 138
Scotty 136
Anon 135
CM 134
SimpleSimon 133
Gilligan 133
Wally 133

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Here are my results:

Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions - mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an
artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your
test results.

Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes information in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right now!

Jealous, aren't you all?

Capt. Mooron

Yes... Well...... this would mean so much more if you could spell....
L-I-A-R'-S..... correctly.

CM

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
gy.com...
| Booby 195
| MC 168
| Ganz 162
| Jeff 138
| Scotty 136
| Anon 135
| CM 134
| SimpleSimon 133
| Gilligan 133
| Wally 133
|

| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/
|
| Here are my results:
|
| Your IQ score is 133
|
| This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you
answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
| score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind
our IQ test, click here.

| During the test, you answered four different types of questions -
mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
| analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your
brain uniquely works.

| We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and
according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
| can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.
|
| This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a
writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an
| artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.
And that's just some of what we know about you from your
| test results.
|
| Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes
information in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
| available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right
now!

| Jealous, aren't you all?

jlrogers±³©

Hey, my IQ is only 99. I am a special person and you should be nice.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Yes... Well...... this would mean so much more if you could spell....
L-I-A-R'-S..... correctly.

CM

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
gy.com...
| Booby 195
| MC 168
| Ganz 162
| Jeff 138
| Scotty 136
| Anon 135
| CM 134
| SimpleSimon 133
| Gilligan 133
| Wally 133
|

| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/
|
| Here are my results:
|
| Your IQ score is 133
|
| This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you
answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
| score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind
our IQ test, click here.

| During the test, you answered four different types of questions -
mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
| analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your
brain uniquely works.

| We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and
according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
| can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.
|
| This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a
writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an
| artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.
And that's just some of what we know about you from your
| test results.
|
| Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes
information in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
| available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right
now!

| Jealous, aren't you all?

Capt. Mooron

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

Hey, my IQ is only 99.

That is stating the obvious..... albeit you operate well under your
potential.

I am a special person and you should be nice.

I'm a firm believer in culling of the weak.... your pleas fall on deaf
ears.

CM

neon test light question. mike General 2 March 31st 04 02:41 AM
The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 06:53 PM
Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 02:42 AM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
outboard test tank Mike UK Power Boats 3 July 31st 03 01:31 PM