Jonathan Ganz

Default Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

You have to have an IQ greater than zero to get the
results.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 12 Jul 2003 13:56:15 -0500, anonymous wrote
this crap:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:09:28 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
said:

I scored 136. I'll try again tomorrow.

Only 135 here. I think I used to do better on those things as a kid.

Guess
it shows that as you get older you may get wiser, but you don't get any
smarter.

How long does it take to get the results? I haven't got mine yet.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Jonathan Ganz

Sure buddy. Ok.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Ganz lied.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

135 Donal.... but I forgot to answer 2 questions I was going to get back
to......

Heh.. Ganz got 162.

CM

"Donal" wrote in message

| "Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
| I took the test, but when I filled in my name, the screen flashed
| "...and this time STAY away" at me. (I thought it said 266
| somewhere, until I realised that was my computer's LED display).
|

| Well, it looks like I am the dumbest poster here.
|

| At least I have a good excuse for my stupid behaviour.
|
| I bet that Mooron had an IQ of 176!
|

| Regards
|

| Donal

Simple Simon

We all know you're dyslexic the real score was 126.

"Donal" wrote in message

| "Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
| I took the test, but when I filled in my name, the screen flashed
| "...and this time STAY away" at me. (I thought it said 266
| somewhere, until I realised that was my computer's LED display).
|

| Well, it looks like I am the dumbest poster here.
|

| At least I have a good excuse for my stupid behaviour.
|
| I bet that Mooron had an IQ of 176!
|

| Regards
|

| Donal

Jonathan Ganz

Actually, it was 216, but I didn't want to embarrass you.

"Donal" wrote in message

| "Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
| I took the test, but when I filled in my name, the screen

flashed
| "...and this time STAY away" at me. (I thought it said 266
| somewhere, until I realised that was my computer's LED display).
|

| Well, it looks like I am the dumbest poster here.
|

| At least I have a good excuse for my stupid behaviour.
|
| I bet that Mooron had an IQ of 176!
|

| Regards
|

| Donal

The_navigator_©

They think 100 is perfect!

Cheers MC

Simple Simon wrote:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

You and Booby would be lucky to score above double figures.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...

I scored 136. I'll try again tomorrow.
Scotty

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Here are my results:

Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you

answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ

score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind

our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions -

mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We

analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain

uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and

according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we

can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a

writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an

artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And

that's just some of what we know about you from your

test results.

Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes information

in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously

available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right

now!

Jealous, aren't you all?

Scott Vernon

They???
"The_navigator_©" wrote in message ...
They think 100 is perfect!

Cheers MC

Simple Simon wrote:

[...]

The_navigator_©

Yes 'they'. Not 'thems'.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

They???

"The_navigator_©"
wrote in message
They think 100 is perfect!

Cheers MC

Simple Simon wrote:

[...]

Scott Vernon

not thems who?
"The_navigator_©" wrote in message ...
Yes 'they'. Not 'thems'.

Cheers MC

The_navigator_©

Think 100 is a IQ perfect score.

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

not thems who?

"The_navigator_©"
wrote in message
Yes 'they'. Not 'thems'.

Cheers MC

The_navigator©

What is?

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
You're wrong.

"The_nagitator_©"
wrote ...

neon test light question. mike General 2 March 31st 04 02:41 AM
The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 05:53 PM
Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 01:42 AM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
outboard test tank Mike UK Power Boats 3 July 31st 03 01:31 PM