The_navigator©

Default Lier's Index

He said it was the lier's list...

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
I scored 140

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
gy.com...

Booby 195
MC 168
Ganz 162
Jeff 138
Scotty 136
Anon 135
CM 134
SimpleSimon 133
Gilligan 133
Wally 133

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Here are my results:

Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you

answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ

score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind

our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions -

mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We

analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your

brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and

according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we

can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a

writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an

artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

And that's just some of what we know about you from your

test results.

Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes

information in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously

available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right

now!

Jealous, aren't you all?

Scott Vernon

what is a lier?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
He said it was the lier's list...

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
I scored 140

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
[...]

The_navigator©

Are you curley?

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
what is a lier?

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

He said it was the lier's list...

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:

I scored 140

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
odigy.com...

[...]

jlrogers±³©

Only on 8 of the questions.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...
That's odd, did you cheat?

Cheers MC

jlrogers±³© wrote:
Hey, my IQ is only 99. I am a special person and you should be nice.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

Yes... Well...... this would mean so much more if you could spell....
L-I-A-R'-S..... correctly.

CM

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
digy.com...
| Booby 195
| MC 168
| Ganz 162
| Jeff 138
| Scotty 136
| Anon 135
| CM 134
| SimpleSimon 133
| Gilligan 133
| Wally 133
|

| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/
|
| Here are my results:
|
| Your IQ score is 133
|
| This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you
answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ
| score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind
our IQ test, click here.

| During the test, you answered four different types of questions -
mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We
| analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your
brain uniquely works.

| We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and
according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we
| can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.
|
| This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a
writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an
| artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.
And that's just some of what we know about you from your
| test results.
|
| Find out more about your IQ score and how your brain processes
information in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. Previously
| available only to schools and certified professionals - it's ready right
now!

| Jealous, aren't you all?

Scott Vernon

no, straight.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Are you curley?

Cheers MC

The_navigator©

Then you need to get closer to the lier.

Cheers MC

no, straight.

neon test light question. mike General 2 March 31st 04 02:41 AM
The real Clinton versus Bush Iraq debacle basskisser General 6 February 10th 04 05:53 PM
Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 01:42 AM
Dry compression test Ok -wet not so good. Rebuild??? CaptMP General 20 September 23rd 03 12:41 PM
outboard test tank Mike UK Power Boats 3 July 31st 03 01:31 PM