posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default ASA friend in deep trouble

Why can't he just plane them to fit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cne3HxrgJDo

Comments appreciated!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:44:25 -0700, "Charles Momsen"
wrote:

Why can't he just plane them to fit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cne3HxrgJDo

Comments appreciated!

What was the accident that cracked one of the panels? Did he slam into
charted rock again?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

Why can't he just plane them to fit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cne3HxrgJDo

Comments appreciated!

What was the accident that cracked one of the panels? Did he slam into
charted rock again?

Something with the propeller, of course. Probably got the shore power
cord wrapped around it and the shaft, busting the shaft seal.

I can't believe the might Bubbles can't lift a couple of tight sole
boards, after all he can punch holes in coconuts with his thumbs.

Cheers
Martin
For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
Why can't he just plane them to fit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cne3HxrgJDo

Comments appreciated!

The accident with the propeller? I guess that stands to reason. Proves he
never sails.

And what's with the dysfunctional teak and holly sole in the first place?
Haven't I said, time and time again, that it's stupid to have plywood soles?
They swell and delaminate by their very nature. Real boats have a GRP sole
with non-skid pattern molded in which water doesn't harm one iota. Bobsprit
and others clearly love the "woman's touch style soles." Quick! get out the
Glade floor polish so you can slip and bust your ass!

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Bob is offline

On Nov 27, 9:40*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Why can't he just plane them to fit?

The accident with the propeller? *I guess that stands to reason. Proves he
never sails.

And what's with the dysfunctional teak and holly sole in the first place?
Haven't I said, time and time again, that it's stupid to have plywood soles?
They swell and delaminate by their very nature. Real boats have a GRP sole
with non-skid pattern molded in which water doesn't harm one iota. Bobsprit
and others clearly love the "woman's touch style soles." *Quick! get out the
Glade floor polish so you can slip and bust your ass!

Wilbur Hubbard

Rogeo bro.......... The guy sounds like a wimp trying to whine his way
to a an in$urance job. Make money on stupidity.... excellent money
maker. Personally I think he should just go apply for food stamps.

So why doesnt he just put a fan by the mast step in the bilge and DRY
out the wood??? Duhh! If the boards came up before getting wet they
out to work jst fine if they dry out.

Bob

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob" wrote in message

Rogeo bro.......... The guy sounds like a wimp trying to whine his way
to a an in$urance job. Make money on stupidity.... excellent money
maker. Personally I think he should just go apply for food stamps.

So why doesnt he just put a fan by the mast step in the bilge and DRY
out the wood??? Duhh! If the boards came up before getting wet they
out to work jst fine if they dry out.

It probably wasn't water. I think it was more like spilled milk coming from
his wife's malfunctioning breast pump. Bobsprit used to claim she used a
breast pump to get the milk out. Then she put it in a bottle for "Masthead"
(remember that one?) to feed little Thomas with. Duh! Talk about stupid.
But, it's possible she had inverted nipples or something like that.

Wilbur Hubbard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
Why can't he just plane them to fit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cne3HxrgJDo

Comments appreciated!

All of that "huffing-and-puffing"

Yep, he's in great shape for sure.

Our Friend Stumpy HK General 154 January 13th 08 01:58 AM
The Passing of a Friend Jeff ASA 8 August 13th 06 02:06 AM
A new friend... Lady Pilot ASA 11 August 10th 06 01:41 AM
Farewell..... old friend. Donal ASA 40 October 31st 03 01:23 PM
For a friend.......... Bill Kiene General 4 August 12th 03 05:49 AM