posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default ASA friend in deep trouble

"Bob" wrote in message

Rogeo bro.......... The guy sounds like a wimp trying to whine his way
to a an in$urance job. Make money on stupidity.... excellent money
maker. Personally I think he should just go apply for food stamps.

So why doesnt he just put a fan by the mast step in the bilge and DRY
out the wood??? Duhh! If the boards came up before getting wet they
out to work jst fine if they dry out.

It probably wasn't water. I think it was more like spilled milk coming from
his wife's malfunctioning breast pump. Bobsprit used to claim she used a
breast pump to get the milk out. Then she put it in a bottle for "Masthead"
(remember that one?) to feed little Thomas with. Duh! Talk about stupid.
But, it's possible she had inverted nipples or something like that.

Wilbur Hubbard