posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default ASA friend in deep trouble

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
Why can't he just plane them to fit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cne3HxrgJDo

Comments appreciated!

The accident with the propeller? I guess that stands to reason. Proves he
never sails.

And what's with the dysfunctional teak and holly sole in the first place?
Haven't I said, time and time again, that it's stupid to have plywood soles?
They swell and delaminate by their very nature. Real boats have a GRP sole
with non-skid pattern molded in which water doesn't harm one iota. Bobsprit
and others clearly love the "woman's touch style soles." Quick! get out the
Glade floor polish so you can slip and bust your ass!

Wilbur Hubbard