Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Muzz

Ah yes I have been to Gareloch too aswell as Gairloch. The former seems to
get even more rain than the more northerly Gairloch !
Anyway, it's a small world and all that... My wife took the kids swimming
and bumped into a guy that I used to go hillwalking and cycling with a few
years back, he now goes sea kayaking.

I phoned him right away and went out to his house, he has two sea kayaks and
has invited me to go out with him, I was working night shift so couldn't go
immediatley but I will phone him to organise an outing another day.

Even stanger... While I was at work the wife got a call from one of her old
workmates who now lives in Stornaway, when she mentioned what I had been up
to she was told that her friends husband does sea kayaking and that his
brother is president of Inverness Canoe Club

I'm going to get in touch with the club, they do pool sessions throughout
the winter. I'll work on my swimming too :-)

--
Muzz
send mail to muzzmackay@'7thletterof thealphabet'mail.com