Bernie Inakayak

Depends on exactly what you're doing and where as to whether it's going
to be a problem. Sailing past the last safe takeout before a grade 6
Daft Thing because you're underwater and thus not in control is a rather
different matter to going over playing polo in a pool, for example...

Though if you routinely go over in /any/ conditions on a routine basis
it suggests you may be in a boat that's not very well suited to your
experience/requirements.

Pete.

As I say Peter, I'm a beginner at kayaking but an experienced swimmer.
I am pretty cautious about what I get into in a boat. It will be some
time before I place myself upstream of any grade 6 Daft Thing.

My boat is a Dancer, and it seems to suit me quite well. I was
exaggerating a bit about how often I fall in.

And yesterday evening I did my very first successful roll, in the sea
when a wave knocked me over. Woooooo Hooooo!

Bernie