donquijote1954

Default Are there Conservative Kayakers?

I wonder, you are down there in a humble kayak because you are not a
bully, you are at mercy of the elements and you have to use your brain
and skill to survive; and you believe in "smaller is better;" and you
see the ocean all polluted around you, stuff thrown overboard of
motorboats floating everywhere; and the motorboats whistle past you;
and there are no places to launch while there are many motorboat ramps;
and you see the shark always chasing the sardines... How can you be a
Conservative????

I mean, kayakers MUST be on the side of the sardines, and for change
and revolution!!!

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
http://committed.to/justiceforpeace

Brian Nystrom

Take your stupid troll elsewhere. Paddlers come from all demographic
groups, which is one of the beauties of the sport.
donquijote1954

Brian Nystrom wrote:
Take your stupid troll elsewhere. Paddlers come from all demographic
groups, which is one of the beauties of the sport.

Do you think motorboaters too???

Grip

Politics schmolitics....."Just Boat" Or maybe it's my allergies to flat
water acting up again?

Heard a funny song once......"on a used car lot on the other side of town, a
liberal guy and a liberal gal buy a Yugo.........chorus sing's "buy a Yugo"
and they drive with pride......
"Brian Nystrom" wrote in message
Take your stupid troll elsewhere. Paddlers come from all demographic
groups, which is one of the beauties of the sport.

donquijote1954

Grip wrote:
Politics schmolitics....."Just Boat" Or maybe it's my allergies to flat
water acting up again?

Heard a funny song once......"on a used car lot on the other side of town, a
liberal guy and a liberal gal buy a Yugo.........chorus sing's "buy a Yugo"
and they drive with pride......
"Brian Nystrom" wrote in message
Take your stupid troll elsewhere. Paddlers come from all demographic
groups, which is one of the beauties of the sport.

I think we kayakers should form a coalition with cyclists, pedestrians,
ultralight planes and, of course, sardines. On the other side you find
motorboaters, Hummer drivers, military jet pilots and, who else, sharks.

Chicago Paddling-Fishing

In rec.boats.paddle donquijote1954 wrote:
: I wonder, you are down there in a humble kayak because you are not a
: bully, you are at mercy of the elements and you have to use your brain
: and skill to survive; and you believe in "smaller is better;" and you
: see the ocean all polluted around you, stuff thrown overboard of
: motorboats floating everywhere; and the motorboats whistle past you;
: and there are no places to launch while there are many motorboat ramps;
: and you see the shark always chasing the sardines... How can you be a
: Conservative????

How do you know we aren't bullies kayaking to keep up our arm strength?

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page
John Weiss

"donquijote1954" wrote...

I think we kayakers should form a coalition with cyclists, pedestrians,
ultralight planes and, of course, sardines. On the other side you find
motorboaters, Hummer drivers, military jet pilots and, who else, sharks.

Hmmm... On which "side" do you put us military jet pilots who also are kayakers
and glider pilots but who don't fly ultralight planes?

donquijote1954

Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
In rec.boats.paddle donquijote1954 wrote:
: I wonder, you are down there in a humble kayak because you are not a
: bully, you are at mercy of the elements and you have to use your brain
: and skill to survive; and you believe in "smaller is better;" and you
: see the ocean all polluted around you, stuff thrown overboard of
: motorboats floating everywhere; and the motorboats whistle past you;
: and there are no places to launch while there are many motorboat ramps;
: and you see the shark always chasing the sardines... How can you be a
: Conservative????

How do you know we aren't bullies kayaking to keep up our arm strength?

Sorry, but your arm strength amounts to nothing in the face of sharks,
and particularly motorboats. I got news for you: You are at the bottom
of the food chain.

Mr. C

"donquijote1954" wrote...

I think we kayakers should form a coalition with cyclists, pedestrians,
ultralight planes and, of course, sardines. On the other side you find
motorboaters, Hummer drivers, military jet pilots and, who else, sharks.

Hmmm... On which "side" do you put us military jet pilots who also are kayakers
and glider pilots but who don't fly ultralight planes?

I would put you guys on the good side and would love to paddle with
you guys ANY day.

donquijote1954

"What about the sardines that swim after the sharks and eat the scraps
of their brothers that slough from the sharks maw?"

Oh, those sardines are fed the scraps of the shark on purpose so they
are loyal to him.

They don't belong with their brothers in size who want to get rid of
the predator altogether, or at least have their own life like a decent
sardine.