donquijote1954

Grip wrote:
Politics schmolitics....."Just Boat" Or maybe it's my allergies to flat
water acting up again?

Heard a funny song once......"on a used car lot on the other side of town, a
liberal guy and a liberal gal buy a Yugo.........chorus sing's "buy a Yugo"
and they drive with pride......
"Brian Nystrom" wrote in message
Take your stupid troll elsewhere. Paddlers come from all demographic
groups, which is one of the beauties of the sport.

I think we kayakers should form a coalition with cyclists, pedestrians,
ultralight planes and, of course, sardines. On the other side you find
motorboaters, Hummer drivers, military jet pilots and, who else, sharks.