Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
donquijote1954

Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
In rec.boats.paddle donquijote1954 wrote:
: I wonder, you are down there in a humble kayak because you are not a
: bully, you are at mercy of the elements and you have to use your brain
: and skill to survive; and you believe in "smaller is better;" and you
: see the ocean all polluted around you, stuff thrown overboard of
: motorboats floating everywhere; and the motorboats whistle past you;
: and there are no places to launch while there are many motorboat ramps;
: and you see the shark always chasing the sardines... How can you be a
: Conservative????

How do you know we aren't bullies kayaking to keep up our arm strength?

Sorry, but your arm strength amounts to nothing in the face of sharks,
and particularly motorboats. I got news for you: You are at the bottom
of the food chain.