Anna

Default ghost crab traps

I am working on the problem of ghost traps in a fishermen community of
the coast of the Sea of Cortez in Mexico. We would like to do some
escape panels on traps (there is no legislation about this in Mexico).
We would like to fasten the door to the traps with cotton twine.
We need more information on the biodegradability of cotton twine: do
you have an approximative idea of the time for a cotton twine (wich
size) to rot??

Thank you in advance,

Washington boaters have an issue to crab about...... Gould 0738 General 4 December 30th 04 06:22 PM
Ghost Joe ASA 23 July 12th 04 11:54 PM
A ghost ship sank my boat Tom-Alex Soorhull General 0 May 15th 04 03:18 AM
traps in waterways Roy G. Biv Cruising 40 December 19th 03 01:50 PM
Jim Bett's "Hermit Crab" Jacques Mertens Boat Building 0 September 24th 03 02:58 PM