Default Attn. Gene Park

There's nothing to see in your posting, no jpg's, I think they are copys
from originals.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
.. .
There's nothing to see in your posting, no jpg's, I think they are copys
from originals.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler,
He posted thumbnails and pictures together, the thumbnail has the same name
as the picture, this your e-mail client get confused and there is no
preview. Click on the attached picture, and you will see it, or download it
and the picture will override the thumbnail.

Groetjes,
Willem

Strange, when I open the file, there are 6 photos of the Golden Hinde.
What I did after downloading them from the negs, I photoshopped them and
emailed them to myself to reduce the size to manageable kb size then
attached them to the email I sent to the group.
I will try again and send the originals, but they are huge files.

Gene
Lake Oswego, OR

On 3/3/08 5:35 AM, in article ,
"Bouler" wrote:

There's nothing to see in your posting, no jpg's, I think they are copys
from originals.

"Bouler" wrote:

There's nothing to see in your posting, no jpg's, I think they are copys
from originals.

Seems like a roundabout way to reduce size. Not sure I understand you?
What exactly did you do to reduce size. I use irfanview to reduce the
size sometimes. It is a free program and does so much simply.

[IMG] code is On

For Gene and Tom HK General 5 January 19th 08 04:51 AM
Yo!! Gene!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 8 September 26th 07 04:06 AM
Gene - just for you. (OT) John H. General 1 November 20th 05 02:03 PM
Gene Jensen - Very Ill Marsh Jones General 2 May 25th 04 02:51 PM