Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HK HK is offline

Default For Gene and Tom

You asked about where the B260 'ducer was installed on that Parker. Here
is a note from the boat's owner:

"I had it installed when I got the boat. It has the high speed fairing
block and is mounted about 18 inches in front of the transom and about a
foot off center on the starboard side. Those are just guesses. I can
check and measure if it will help you. I think there is a better ducer
out now. Not sure what number it is, but I hear it's about the same as
far as quality but it has a larger cone angle on the hi freq 200 that
matches the cone angle of the low freq 50."

H.

Yo!! Gene!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 8 September 26th 07 04:06 AM
Ping===+ Gene K. D-unit General 1 April 18th 06 03:49 PM
YO - Gene Kearns JohnH General 4 April 1st 06 02:11 PM
Gene - just for you. (OT) John H. General 1 November 20th 05 02:03 PM
Ping== Gene K. D-unit General 1 October 24th 05 12:33 PM