Default Yo!! Gene!!

Marine cable:

http://www.swsports.org/images/cable.jpg

Marine zip cord:

http://www.swsports.org/images/zipcord.jpg

FYI.
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Marine cable:

http://www.swsports.org/images/cable.jpg

Marine zip cord:

http://www.swsports.org/images/zipcord.jpg

FYI.

Dirty boat.

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:49:19 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Marine cable:

http://www.swsports.org/images/cable.jpg

Marine zip cord:

http://www.swsports.org/images/zipcord.jpg

FYI.

Dirty boat.

I use mine. :)

I'm sorry, that was unfair and I apologise.

~~ snicker ~~
HK HK is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:49:19 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Marine cable:

http://www.swsports.org/images/cable.jpg

Marine zip cord:

http://www.swsports.org/images/zipcord.jpg

FYI.

Dirty boat.

I use mine. :)

I'm sorry, that was unfair and I apologise.

~~ snicker ~~

I wash mine out after using it and keep a cover on it. If I have it in
the driveway overnight without the cover, a few leaves tumble in. The
inside of my battery compartments are immaculate and don't look as if
they have pox. So there.

Have you impressed the ladies with your new sartorial accessory? I'll
bet they think you are a real man now.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

I wash mine out after using it and keep a cover on it. If I have it in the
driveway overnight without the cover, a few leaves tumble in. The inside
of my battery compartments are immaculate and don't look as if they have
pox. So there.

But have you hugged and tuned your antenna lately?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..

I wash mine out after using it and keep a cover on it. If I have it in the
driveway overnight without the cover, a few leaves tumble in. The inside
of my battery compartments are immaculate and don't look as if they have
pox. So there.

But have you hugged and tuned your antenna lately?

Eisboch

No, and I have a SWR meter and haven't bothered to use it yet on the new
boat's radio/antenna setup.

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:11:08 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:49:19 -0400, HK wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Marine cable:

http://www.swsports.org/images/cable.jpg

Marine zip cord:

http://www.swsports.org/images/zipcord.jpg

FYI.
Dirty boat.

I use mine. :)

I'm sorry, that was unfair and I apologise.

~~ snicker ~~

I wash mine out after using it and keep a cover on it. If I have it in
the driveway overnight without the cover, a few leaves tumble in. The
inside of my battery compartments are immaculate and don't look as if
they have pox. So there.

Your boat is only 3 months old - if that.

Mine is seven years old. The occasional oil spill is going to happen
- if you actually use your boat that is.

And the "pox" is that same crap they use in Carolina Skiffs - one
thing I really don't care for.

Have you impressed the ladies with your new sartorial accessory? I'll
bet they think you are a real man now.

Well, yes I did wear it, but I kept getting comments about low
transoms being passe, so I stopped.
HK HK is offline

[...]

Oil spill inside my boat? The six quarts of oil on my boat is encased
inside the engine. Don't tell me you have one of those old technology
engines in which you have to have oil available to mix with the gasoline.

How awfully...passe.

The only think I have inside my battery compartments are the batteries,
the battery switch, wires, and a plumbing stub for the washdown. No oil.
Oh...I keep my jug of boat soap in one of them. And a couple of spare lines.

No steeeenking oil.

:}

Attention: Gene HK General 10 August 15th 07 10:42 PM
Yo!! Gene K. or Wayne B. Short Wave Sportfishing General 1 July 12th 07 03:51 AM
Ping: Gene JimH General 25 June 7th 07 10:33 PM
Ping===+ Gene K. D-unit General 1 April 18th 06 03:49 PM
Gene - just for you. (OT) John H. General 1 November 20th 05 02:03 PM