BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Attn. Gene Park (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/91686-attn-gene-park.html)

Bouler March 3rd 08 01:35 PM

Attn. Gene Park

There's nothing to see in your posting, no jpg's, I think they are copys
from originals.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Willem Van der Voort March 3rd 08 02:06 PM

Attn. Gene Park

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
.. .
There's nothing to see in your posting, no jpg's, I think they are copys
from originals.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler,
He posted thumbnails and pictures together, the thumbnail has the same name
as the picture, this your e-mail client get confused and there is no
preview. Click on the attached picture, and you will see it, or download it
and the picture will override the thumbnail.

Groetjes,
Willem

Gene Park March 4th 08 12:54 AM

Attn. Gene Park

Strange, when I open the file, there are 6 photos of the Golden Hinde.
What I did after downloading them from the negs, I photoshopped them and
emailed them to myself to reduce the size to manageable kb size then
attached them to the email I sent to the group.
I will try again and send the originals, but they are huge files.

Gene
Lake Oswego, OR

joevan[_2_] March 4th 08 12:29 PM

Attn. Gene Park

"Bouler" wrote:

There's nothing to see in your posting, no jpg's, I think they are copys
from originals.

Seems like a roundabout way to reduce size. Not sure I understand you?
What exactly did you do to reduce size. I use irfanview to reduce the
size sometimes. It is a free program and does so much simply.