joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Attn. Gene Park

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:54:22 -0800, Gene Park
wrote:

Strange, when I open the file, there are 6 photos of the Golden Hinde.
What I did after downloading them from the negs, I photoshopped them and
emailed them to myself to reduce the size to manageable kb size then
attached them to the email I sent to the group.
I will try again and send the originals, but they are huge files.

Gene
Lake Oswego, OR

On 3/3/08 5:35 AM, in article ,
"Bouler" wrote:

There's nothing to see in your posting, no jpg's, I think they are copys
from originals.

Seems like a roundabout way to reduce size. Not sure I understand you?
What exactly did you do to reduce size. I use irfanview to reduce the
size sometimes. It is a free program and does so much simply.