RtW RtW is offline

Default Christian Radich

Some links of interest:

http://www.radich.no/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Radich_(ship)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052397/

http://www.wittkowsky.net/windjammer/index2.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Christian Radich-the_christian_radich_norway-2.jpg
RtW RtW is offline

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Radich_(ship)

Perhaps this one works better:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...ich_%28ship%29

RtW wrote:
Some links of interest:

http://www.radich.no/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Radich_(ship)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052397/

http://www.wittkowsky.net/windjammer/index2.htm

A keeper. Thank you.

Here's one of my favorites.

LdB

RtW wrote:
Some links of interest:

http://www.radich.no/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Radich_(ship)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052397/

http://www.wittkowsky.net/windjammer/index2.htm

A keeper. Thank you.

Here's one of my favorites.

LdB

Attached Thumbnails
Christian Radich-029.jpg

"RtW" schreef in bericht
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Radich_(ship)

Perhaps this one works better:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...ich_%28ship%29

It sure does;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht news:479bd022$0$24827

A keeper. Thank you.

Here's one of my favorites.

Very nice, do you have it in larger format and do you know the names of the
ships?
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:29:09 +0100, "RtW" wrote:

Some links of interest:

http://www.radich.no/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Radich_(ship)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052397/

http://www.wittkowsky.net/windjammer/index2.htm

What a lady!!!!!!

Bouler wrote:
"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht news:479bd022$0$24827
A keeper. Thank you.

Here's one of my favorites.

Very nice, do you have it in larger format and do you know the names of the
ships?

I wish I had a larger image. Just an educated guess but I believe
the closer ship is the Cutty Sark. The other may be the Thermopylae,
but that is definitely a guess.

Here is another image of the Cutty Sark.

I have a few more like these if you are interested.

LdB

Attached Thumbnails
Christian Radich-cutty-sark-l.jpg

"L D'Bonnie" schreef in bericht news:479e802b$0$24809

Very nice, do you have it in larger format and do you know the names of
the
ships?

I wish I had a larger image. Just an educated guess but I believe
the closer ship is the Cutty Sark. The other may be the Thermopylae,
but that is definitely a guess.

Here is another image of the Cutty Sark.

I have a few more like these if you are interested.

I'm always intersted in tallships, so post away;-)
Thanks for the Cutty Sark.
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

In June of 1957, I sailed out of New London, CT aboard the Coast
Guard's Barque EAGLE with full-rigged ship CHRISTIAN RADICH off our
quarter filming a sceme for the 1958 movie.

We stayed together most of the day and then she left us for her
itinerary and we sailed straight on to Bergen, Norway.

I remember that, with the prevailing winds, EAGLE's 22,000 square
feet of sail made it difficult for the smaller ship to keep up, but
they wanted EAGLE's 22 sails to be set.

HF.

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:20:44 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:29:09 +0100, "RtW" wrote:

Some links of interest:

http://www.radich.no/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Radich_(ship)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052397/

http://www.wittkowsky.net/windjammer/index2.htm

What a lady!!!!!!

[IMG] code is On

Tall Ships Race 2007 - Christian Radich the winner svantevit Tall Ship Photos 1 August 11th 07 08:10 PM
Christian Loans Doug Kanter General 9 January 26th 06 02:58 PM
OT Christian Conservatives [email protected] General 15 October 21st 05 05:43 PM