Doug Kanter

Default Christian Loans

This week, I've been blessed with a spate of email offering me "Christian
loans". How are these different from just walking into Citibank or Chase and
getting a loan? :-)

JimH

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
This week, I've been blessed with a spate of email offering me "Christian
loans". How are these different from just walking into Citibank or Chase
and getting a loan? :-)

God reviews and either denies or approves them. ;-)

JohnH

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:58:06 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

This week, I've been blessed with a spate of email offering me "Christian
loans". How are these different from just walking into Citibank or Chase and
getting a loan? :-)

Rates are probably less than 35% because usury is immoral.
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH

wrote:

This week, I've been blessed with a spate of email offering me "Christian
loans". How are these different from just walking into Citibank or Chase and
getting a loan? :-)

Rates are probably less than 35% because usury is immoral.

needs some work because according to biblical law, more than 10% is
usury.

inflation
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Bert Robbins

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
This week, I've been blessed with a spate of email offering me "Christian
loans". How are these different from just walking into Citibank or Chase
and getting a loan? :-)

If you don't pay the vig, you're crucified.

Those are Roman loans.

Doug Kanter wrote:
This week, I've been blessed with a spate of email offering me "Christian
loans". How are these different from just walking into Citibank or Chase and
getting a loan? :-)

Somebody's going to loan you a Christian? That's novel. How long do you
get to keep him/her before the eventual return? Do you get to pick your
denomination, or is it just luck or the draw?

If you can chase down the IP's

Yo9u might find that the Email is coming from Robert Tilton.

That huckster is still in business bilking people in God's name, and
has;t let up yet.

I fgre it's a money laundering scam of his

Here's my favorite Bobby Tilton page...

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/re...robert-tilton/

Doug Kanter wrote:
This week, I've been blessed with a spate of email offering me "Christian
loans". How are these different from just walking into Citibank or Chase and
getting a loan? :-)

What do you do with the Christian after they loan him/her to you? Paint
the house?!

Doug Kanter

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:11:44 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:
This week, I've been blessed with a spate of email offering me
"Christian
loans". How are these different from just walking into Citibank or Chase
and
getting a loan? :-)

If you don't pay the vig, you're crucified.

very funny.

I *knew* my question had enormous potential for distracting people from the
political bull****.