Default Christian Radich

"HiFlyer" schreef in bericht
In June of 1957, I sailed out of New London, CT aboard the Coast
Guard's Barque EAGLE with full-rigged ship CHRISTIAN RADICH off our
quarter filming a sceme for the 1958 movie.

We stayed together most of the day and then she left us for her
itinerary and we sailed straight on to Bergen, Norway.

I remember that, with the prevailing winds, EAGLE's 22,000 square
feet of sail made it difficult for the smaller ship to keep up, but
they wanted EAGLE's 22 sails to be set.

I think you will never forget that happening.
Most of us will envy you;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

[IMG] code is On

Tall Ships Race 2007 - Christian Radich the winner svantevit Tall Ship Photos 1 August 11th 07 08:10 PM
Christian Loans Doug Kanter General 9 January 26th 06 02:58 PM
OT Christian Conservatives [email protected] General 15 October 21st 05 05:43 PM