Default yEnc

Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 04:08:25 -0500, MWB wrote:

Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

http://www.40tude.com/dialog/

I've been using this as a newsreader, and see Ricks Pics fine.
--
Oncler...

"MWB" wrote in message
Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

Here's one that I've been using for years with no problems.
See attached.

wizofwas

"wizofwas" wrote in message

"MWB" wrote in message
Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

Here's one that I've been using for years with no problems.
See attached.

wizofwas

I can't get it to work.

I installed it and I still see code.

Mark

Mark,

When you use Outlook Express (as I do), then you have to download the free
program OeyEncSetup-x86.exe or OeyEncSetup-x64.exe. When you install this
little program (ca.130kb), Outlook Express will be updated for Yenc. You can
see the pictures via menu Message (or Bericht, when you use the Dutch
version) and then Decode. When the picture exists of more parts you can see
the picture by selecting all parts and then via the menu Message and then
Combine and Decode.
Be aware to use the Yenc version of Outlook Express after installing the
OeyEncSetup, because there is still a version without Yenc.

Bert

"MWB" schreef in bericht

"wizofwas" wrote in message

"MWB" wrote in message
Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

Here's one that I've been using for years with no problems.
See attached.

wizofwas

I can't get it to work.

I installed it and I still see code.

Mark

Thank you, still no luck.

Mark

Hi Mark and thanks Bert,
I downloaded OeyEncSetup-x86.exe and told it to put an icon on the desktop
when I installed it.
It didn't work when I opened Outlook Express but....you have to run the
loader on the desktop and it worked fine then.
No problems whatsoever.
Cheers
Mike

"wizofwas" wrote in message

"MWB" wrote in message
Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

Here's one that I've been using for years with no problems.
See attached.

wizofwas

I can't get it to work.

I installed it and I still see code.

Mark

Thank you, still no luck.

Mark

Indeed, you need to start up the program: "C:\Program
Files\jBoschen\OeyEnc\OeyEnc.exe" (Outlook version with Yenc) in stead of
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" (Outlook version without Yenc).
Bert

"ac249" schreef in bericht

"MWB" wrote in message

"wizofwas" wrote in message

"MWB" wrote in message
Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

Here's one that I've been using for years with no problems.
See attached.

wizofwas

I can't get it to work.

I installed it and I still see code.

Mark

Did you read the help file with it and follow the instructions?
And also you have to start it running first. And if you have already
downloaded the files, it won't translate them, it does that at download
time.
So you have to start it up and redownload the files for it to work.

wizofwas

Default yEnc - yproxy13.exe (0/1)

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 04:08:25 -0500, "MWB" wrote:

Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

May be a bit late but here is one that is pretty easy to use. It used
to be free and here it is for anyone who needs it for free.