Default Ping Posted in YEnc

Hey dude,
It's bad enough that the Tall Ships group has had more steamers in the
last few months than Tall Ships, now you have to come in with the YEnc
posts. If you want ALL of us to see your posts, please post in simple
jpeg files, not too big either.

Thanks,

Ray
===

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:08:17 GMT, "Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman"
wrote:

Hey dude,
It's bad enough that the Tall Ships group has had more steamers in the
last few months than Tall Ships, now you have to come in with the YEnc
posts. If you want ALL of us to see your posts, please post in simple
jpeg files, not too big either.

Thanks,

Ray
===

Who are you replying to? Learn a bit, then complain.
Read the posts replying to the yenc stuff. It seems you missed a
whole lot.

how do you "view" these yEnc images...

And, is there an extension for the Mozilla Thunderbird program on this issue
that any of you can recommend

Richard Bryce
www.nsitau.com

wrote:

Hey dude,
It's bad enough that the Tall Ships group has had more steamers in the
last few months than Tall Ships, now you have to come in with the YEnc
posts. If you want ALL of us to see your posts, please post in simple
jpeg files, not too big either.

Thanks,

Ray
===

Who are you replying to? Learn a bit, then complain.
Read the posts replying to the yenc stuff. It seems you missed a
whole lot.

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:56:30 GMT, "news-server.bigpond.net.au"
wrote:

how do you "view" these yEnc images...

And, is there an extension for the Mozilla Thunderbird program on this issue
that any of you can recommend

Richard Bryce
www.nsitau.com

I haven't been following the string on this one because I did not
realize they were yEnc posts.

I seem to remember there was a way to read them by configuring your
news reader but the easiest way is to buy a decent news reader that
does it automatically.

I can recommend Forte's Agent.

They used to have a free one called Free Agent which I think decodes.

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000016163

If you are really stuck on this let me know

Barney

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Hey dude,
It's bad enough that the Tall Ships group has had more steamers in the
last few months than Tall Ships, now you have to come in with the YEnc
posts. If you want ALL of us to see your posts, please post in simple
jpeg files, not too big either.

Thanks,

Ray
===

Who are you replying to? Learn a bit, then complain.
Read the posts replying to the yenc stuff. It seems you missed a
whole lot.

He is replying to Posted in YEnc alias Yenc-Power-Post alias PowerPosted in
YEnc, all from the same poster.

Not a problem for me, I just skip those files, and only open the jpg files.

The most interesting pictures are luckily not posted as Yenc.

Willem

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 09:06:32 +0100, "Willem Van der Voort"
wrote:

"joevan" schreef in bericht
.. .
wrote:

Hey dude,
It's bad enough that the Tall Ships group has had more steamers in the
last few months than Tall Ships, now you have to come in with the YEnc
posts. If you want ALL of us to see your posts, please post in simple
jpeg files, not too big either.

Thanks,

Ray
===

Who are you replying to? Learn a bit, then complain.
Read the posts replying to the yenc stuff. It seems you missed a
whole lot.

He is replying to Posted in YEnc alias Yenc-Power-Post alias PowerPosted in
YEnc, all from the same poster.

Not a problem for me, I just skip those files, and only open the jpg files.

The most interesting pictures are luckily not posted as Yenc.

Willem

All of the pictures are jpg files. Including the yenc posts.

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Hey dude,
It's bad enough that the Tall Ships group has had more steamers in the
last few months than Tall Ships, now you have to come in with the YEnc
posts. If you want ALL of us to see your posts, please post in simple
jpeg files, not too big either.

Thanks,

Ray
===

Who are you replying to? Learn a bit, then complain.
Read the posts replying to the yenc stuff. It seems you missed a
whole lot.

He is replying to Posted in YEnc alias Yenc-Power-Post alias PowerPosted

in
YEnc, all from the same poster.

Not a problem for me, I just skip those files, and only open the jpg

files.

The most interesting pictures are luckily not posted as Yenc.

Just a dumb question, why don't you guys get yproxy from the
Brawny Lads website. It's free and it works seemlessly once
it's set up. Then you don't have to worry if it's in yEnc or not.

wizofwas

"joevan" schreef in bericht
wrote:
He is replying to Posted in YEnc alias Yenc-Power-Post alias PowerPosted
in
YEnc, all from the same poster.

Not a problem for me, I just skip those files, and only open the jpg
files.

The most interesting pictures are luckily not posted as Yenc.

Willem

All of the pictures are jpg files. Including the yenc posts.

I know, and I can also decode Yenc with free agent 3.3/32.846 if necessary.

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:02:44 -0500, "wizofwas"
wrote:

Just a dumb question, why don't you guys get yproxy from the
Brawny Lads website. It's free and it works seemlessly once
it's set up. Then you don't have to worry if it's in yEnc or not.

wizofwas

Yep your are right forgot about that one ;-)

[IMG] code is On

Anyone want these posted? joevan[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 8 February 9th 08 11:15 PM
While You All Posted.... Capt. Rob ASA 3 August 6th 06 02:37 AM
April GLC Posted [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 April 1st 04 04:18 AM
November GLC posted [email protected] Cruising 0 October 31st 03 02:34 PM
November GLC posted [email protected] Tall Ships 0 October 31st 03 02:31 PM