MWB[_2_] MWB[_2_] is offline

Default yEnc

"bedu" wrote in message
Mark,

When you use Outlook Express (as I do), then you have to download the free
program OeyEncSetup-x86.exe or OeyEncSetup-x64.exe. When you install this
little program (ca.130kb), Outlook Express will be updated for Yenc. You
can see the pictures via menu Message (or Bericht, when you use the Dutch
version) and then Decode. When the picture exists of more parts you can
see the picture by selecting all parts and then via the menu Message and
then Combine and Decode.
Be aware to use the Yenc version of Outlook Express after installing the
OeyEncSetup, because there is still a version without Yenc.

Bert

"MWB" schreef in bericht

"wizofwas" wrote in message

"MWB" wrote in message
Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

Here's one that I've been using for years with no problems.
See attached.

wizofwas

I can't get it to work.

I installed it and I still see code.