bedu bedu is offline

Default yEnc

Indeed, you need to start up the program: "C:\Program
Files\jBoschen\OeyEnc\OeyEnc.exe" (Outlook version with Yenc) in stead of
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" (Outlook version without Yenc).
Bert

"ac249" schreef in bericht
Hi Mark and thanks Bert,
I downloaded OeyEncSetup-x86.exe and told it to put an icon on the desktop
when I installed it.
It didn't work when I opened Outlook Express but....you have to run the
loader on the desktop and it worked fine then.
No problems whatsoever.
Cheers
Mike
"MWB" wrote in message

"bedu" wrote in message
Mark,

When you use Outlook Express (as I do), then you have to download the
free program OeyEncSetup-x86.exe or OeyEncSetup-x64.exe. When you
install this little program (ca.130kb), Outlook Express will be updated
for Yenc. You can see the pictures via menu Message (or Bericht, when
you use the Dutch version) and then Decode. When the picture exists of
more parts you can see the picture by selecting all parts and then via
the menu Message and then Combine and Decode.
Be aware to use the Yenc version of Outlook Express after installing the
OeyEncSetup, because there is still a version without Yenc.

Bert

"MWB" schreef in bericht

"wizofwas" wrote in message

"MWB" wrote in message
Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

Here's one that I've been using for years with no problems.
See attached.

wizofwas

I can't get it to work.

I installed it and I still see code.