wizofwas[_2_] wizofwas[_2_] is offline

Default yEnc

"MWB" wrote in message

"wizofwas" wrote in message

"MWB" wrote in message
Is there a "FREE" yEnc reader available.

I'd love to see Rick's photos and I'm wicked cheap.

Mark

Here's one that I've been using for years with no problems.
See attached.

wizofwas

I can't get it to work.

I installed it and I still see code.

Mark

Did you read the help file with it and follow the instructions?
And also you have to start it running first. And if you have already
downloaded the files, it won't translate them, it does that at download
time.
So you have to start it up and redownload the files for it to work.

wizofwas