TStaron

Default Key West Flyer

Key West, FL
November 21-23
Not just an ordinary race: this is your

RACE OF A LIFETIME!!!!
To be held in conjunction with the Offshore World Championships this
will be the largest, most publicized boatrace in history. Outboarders
of all types will be given their first chance at fame with all of the
major Sport Media representatives in attendance. (FOX Speed Channel,
ESPN, CNN, Powerboat, etc). This is not just a race: it is an
EXPERIENCE, and the start of a whole new realm of outboard racing
recognition. Emphasis will be on the SHOW! Let this be our chance to
show the world what we are about. Bring your boat, no matter what
class of outboard, and we will work you in. All sanctioning body
cards WILL be honored. Entry fees of ONE $30 fee per week end per
driver, no matter how many classes you run. All prizes will be divided
evenly by the number of drivers. Note: A celebrity challenge will be
run, and is the source of much of our prize revenue. Drivers who will
be donating their boat to the celebrity challenge, will be awarded
with DOUBLE entry status for the division of the purse!!! Join the
celebrity challenge, and win twice as much!!! And have twice the
fun!!! Many activities are planned including autograph sessions,
parades with your boats, drivers parties, TV interviews, PR Seminars.
Team professional attire would be appreciated.
Special rates for outboard racers and families:
Quality Inn and Suites, Key West, Florida for $89 per night. (Over
half price): 305-294-6681 Keyword: AOF Racer Call by September 1.
For questions: Contact Tony Staron at or
561-644-1200.

Chazw191

Ignoramo, it is obvious by your post that you don't really give a **** about
anything other than hatin Mike A.. My advice to you and all heading to Key
West is make your own decision. Ignoramo, show up or shut Non racin piece of
**** Whiner.

If you don'r like the program, go elsewhere, and have fun.

Speaking of having fun, here in Sarasota I think there at least 55 boats. that
is a conservative estimate.
It looks like a lot more. This is the town that ran Mike A'a ASS out on a rail
right?

I'll post updates as I can here from the Gulf Coast.

Chaz W.

PS

Isn't it funny, that after Edwarf got his ASS kicked in court he doesn't come
here anymore? Along with JEff "I suck Hearn dick" and Ron "I have been a racing
GOD for tha last 100 years along with my best friend Fred H"".
And thanks Matt " I don't race but I can post all court info except the ones
that show that that the wannabe's look bad

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

PSS who showed at the REAL (sbi) offshore racing event this weekend? Please
give us numbers! thanks.
Matthew Barrett

"Chazw191" wrote in message
And thanks Matt " I don't race but I can post all court info except the

ones
that show that that the wannabe's look bad

What court info do you have that I don't then? Send it to me and I'll post
it for you. Or you could just post it yourself and save me the trouble and
us wannabe's just get everything wrong anyway, then you can't blame me for
changing something in so it doesn't make us look as bad as you say we do.

Matt

Yankee Racing

Another addition on the fact that the race is de-politicized...
It doesn't matter what racing organization you belong to. As long as you
sign the relases of liability, you will be able to race in this kneeldown race.
Run SBI? run APBA, NBRA, just have equipment? Then you can race.
This is the first time ever that I know of that racers can come together,
race, and forget about politics and racing organizations.
If this doesn't work, then I don't see ANY kind of future for boat racing,
and we had better have one big bonfire and burn our equipment.
Connie
Inigo Montoya

"Yankee Racing" wrote in message
This message is for Inigo,
I was asked to take over for PR for Key West snip

What does that have to do with my questions ? Nothing....

If people had a problem thinking that the race was going to fail because

the
LLC would not pay, then I suggested to Tony that we charge a fee that would
cover the expenses, so that the naysayers could not say they were afraid

that
they could get to Key West and the race would not happen.

Finally! An answer to my first question! AOF is charging this fee, not the
LLC
You see, Connie, that my interest is in identifying mis-information,
deception, and lies perpetuated by Mike A. and the rest of the LLC. It was
they that posted the information about $0 entry fee and prize money.

I know that you know
absolutely nothing about AOF or kneel down racing, so I will fill you in a
little.

I know more than you think. I attend 2-3 OB races a year, as member of
dive team or spectator. I also have run inboard tunnels in the past, which
I believe are quite similar.

An AOF week end of racing costs as little as $260 snip

Try promoting an offshore race. At the divisional level, cost is near
$50,000.
$260 doesn't cover the entry fee for each team.

And as for working with Mike Allweiss: I haven't even dealt with Mike
Allweiss on the Key West Race particulars.

Maybe you'll get very lucky and won't have to.....

ALL work
on the race is with Lee Mills who not only is putting on this race, he

LIVES in
Key West, so it is imperative to him that the race turns out well.

Not necessarily, John C. lives in KW and it never seemed to bother him as
long as the kickbacks from the hotels and bars continued.

APBA did not want to get involved with the race, so that is ok.

Ever stop to wonder why, after all the court BS is mostly over and they
(APBA & LLC) are supposed to be all nicey-nicey, that APBA doesn't want
anything to do with this event???

This race,
no matter if it is the LLC, the AOF, the SBI, APBA, or NASCAR, who is

putting
on the race is still the BEST thing ever to happen to kneel down racing.

It's very possible.

In fact, put your driving where your mouth is, and join in in
the celebrity race. I DARE you. If you have enough balls to come on here

and
badmouth my type of racing and a race our drivers will be given thier first
chance to bring our sport to the entire public, then have enough balls to

get
in one of our boats.

And I bad-mouthed your 100 pound pieces of wood with souped-up motors (your
description, not mine) when ????
Can't seem to remember any statement to that effect. My problem is with the
Asshole in Tampa/St. Pete, not you. Unfortunately you seem to think
otherwise.

Send me three plane tickets and comp hotel room and I'll show up to kick all
your asses.
Maybe even bring my ultra light tunnel. (See, I spent all my money on fuel
this year..)

This sport, all the way around needs more positives.

That's why we need to rescind SEA-TAC and get rid of licensees from the
board of directors of APBA.

This is the first time I actually get to take a real vacation

And this is somehow someone else's fault ???

I get to go to Key West!!!

(Homer Simpson "Whoo Hoo!
Enjoy yourself..but seriously, keep the kiddies away from the homeless
drunks in the boat shanty towns and the crack heads on the South side. Have
a rum runner for me at the Holiday Isle in Marathon on your way down.

YOU made something out of it that it is not.

And I did this when????!!?? All I did was ask two questions, ONE of which
has been answered so far

NONE of us have ever had the oppotunity to be on FOX speed channel

And you probably won't get on there now either. Your event will get MAYBE a
1-2 minute segment if you don't negotiate this with the LLC *******s. What
you should be doing, is demanding 10-12 minutes of EACH show. Good
Luck.........

You folks should be talking to the Monroe County tourism board and asking
for your OWN race weekend. They'd probably put up $5-10K for prize money!
Collect $50-100 from each team and produce your OWN television show. Why do
you guys always sell yourselves short ?

Any chance you are going to answer my second question ????

Mike J.

Hi Connie: Just wanted to say BEST OF LUCK
with the races and wouldn't you know it, My
wife Sam and I were there last year but not
this year.
There a boat I have been involved with for a
number of years that will be there and im sure
if you find Nigel Hook in the RED 38ft Scarab
"LUCAS OIL" and you tell him you know me
he will show you around the Boat.
Check out the motor and drive install, Its really
different.
Well have fun and there are some real nice
places in Key West.
Your SLOW buddies Sam and Mike J.

14-H

Isn't it funny, that after Edwarf got his ASS kicked in court he doesn't come
here anymore? Along with JEff "I suck Hearn dick" and Ron "I have been a racing

Oh I'm still here. I just don't put too much weight into posts by
wimps who don't have the guts to say stuff like this to my face or at
least sign their name. Hydro racer is much more informative and a lot
less crap like what you post. 14-H.
Chazw191

R Steven Hearn authored the LLC license!!! The funny thing is Mike A. had him
fired for being incompetent.The way his legal battle against Mike A. is going
he is obviously very incompetent and should never be allowed to do any legal
work for APBA ever again. His "go to New York court move" really backfired..
HOW MUCH did that cost the members? I think we should bring back a best of 'Ed
Hearn on New York law"..Iit seems Ed must have gone to the same law school as
his incompetent father. Did anything Ed say prove to be true?
no

chazW