Jeff

Default Key West Flyer

Chazw's answer to everything is to call names and then hide his. What a
pathetic dork. Have some guts to post under your real name or are you just
another wanna be?

"Chazw191" wrote in message
Ignoramo, it is obvious by your post that you don't really give a ****

about
anything other than hatin Mike A.. My advice to you and all heading to

Key
West is make your own decision. Ignoramo, show up or shut Non racin piece

of
**** Whiner.

If you don'r like the program, go elsewhere, and have fun.

Speaking of having fun, here in Sarasota I think there at least 55 boats.

that
is a conservative estimate.
It looks like a lot more. This is the town that ran Mike A'a ASS out on a

rail
right?

I'll post updates as I can here from the Gulf Coast.

Chaz W.

PS

Isn't it funny, that after Edwarf got his ASS kicked in court he doesn't

come
here anymore? Along with JEff "I suck Hearn dick" and Ron "I have been a

racing
GOD for tha last 100 years along with my best friend Fred H"".
And thanks Matt " I don't race but I can post all court info except the

ones
that show that that the wannabe's look bad

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

PSS who showed at the REAL (sbi) offshore racing event this weekend?

Please
give us numbers! thanks.