Chazw191

Default Key West Flyer

isn't it funny, that Ed Hearn has left the building after he was humiliated in
court (I KNOW ALL ABOUT NEW YORK LAW said Ed Esq), for the friendlier shores of
hydroracer.net..

Isn't it funny that Ed Hearn suggests people won't say things to his face, and
then asks why they won't post their real name....

Isn't it funny that Ed Hearn and Jeff "boatinjoe" the PORN writer won't ask
Inigo the "big time champion" his real name, while they demand others?

I don't see any MontoyASS on any boat racing champ list..sorry, let alone multi
champs.
Don't see any Grigg's either.

Multi bull**** is all you are.

.....Hey losers....aka"You don't count of you don't post your real name"
posters..
what up? Inigo? Your real name MR Champion? Champion circle jerker perhaps.
Jeff's tranny buddy?
It's OK Inigo., ot obvious who you are.a burn't out cheating piece of ****
bitter EX racer.-

It works both ways LOSERS. Your credibility is zero.

you lost. Get over it.

PS to Indiblow…There were MORE than 55 boats in Sarasota… do some research
before you run your mouth. Better yet..show up! (I am impressed with all your
championships, I must say. Of course, if you are the only boat in the class,
you are good to go. I bet you win 10 more where you race you pudpuller..in the
pond behind your house)

Chaz W.

Yankee Racing

Inigo, I came on here to post the Key West Kneel down flyer as a favor for a
friend, Tony Staron, President of AOF. He can't slow down enough to sit at his
computer, so he gave me the password to PRAOF and asked me to post. I am not
associated at all with AOF. I have left the political arena of boat racing, or
so I thought. I figured posting a flyer for a race was about as non political
as you can get. I guess I was wrong again.
(two points for you Inigo, your talking to a very dumb woman!)
So, just to satisfy my curiosity, I have a question for you. What is YOUR
suggestion for cleaning up the mess right now in boat racing? I'm serious.
What is your suggestion for a solution, and how would you go about implementing
it? (Anything other than shooting Mike Allweiss will be a sufficient answer).
I know there are problems, you know it, we all know it. So, since you can't
seem to find the balls to come to Key West and hop into one of our little
hydros, show some and give your answers. Do you really think the answer is for
us kneeldowners to give up a chance to race at an exciting site with the
possibility of being on TV? Should we just give up boat racing altogether?
Solution buddy...
Give me something that will work, and you will gain some credibility.
Personally, I don't think there is anything right now that you nor I can do to
help the situation. The courts are in charge, and I will be damned if I give
up racing just because you think it is the only answer.
Connie
Yankee Racing

Gee Inigo,
I ask you a question and you disappear?
Connie
Inigo Montoya

You asked four questions total including the two-part one.
Unlike some that spend all day here, I have a business to run.
Also, I have a race to get ready for.
I WILL respond to your inquiry, however, providing you with a comprehensive
answer will require a significant investment of my time. Therefore, I will
provide this at MY convenience, most likely, next week.

I.M. - YKMFPTD

PS: In the mean time, you may want to self psychoanalyze your fixation with
balls

PPS: I won't support ANY Ass-Wize event on my dime. THAT is why we won't be
in FLA the week of Nov. 16th