Chazw191

Default Key West Flyer

R Steven Hearn authored the LLC license!!! The funny thing is Mike A. had him
fired for being incompetent.The way his legal battle against Mike A. is going
he is obviously very incompetent and should never be allowed to do any legal
work for APBA ever again. His "go to New York court move" really backfired..
HOW MUCH did that cost the members? I think we should bring back a best of 'Ed
Hearn on New York law"..Iit seems Ed must have gone to the same law school as
his incompetent father. Did anything Ed say prove to be true?
no

chazW