TallKev

Default NO NEWS ON THE STOCK NATIONALS??

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I haven't read any real news
about the nationals anywhere. Nothing on here, APBA.org, and very little on
hydroracer.net. Is there more out there? thanks for any info
WebinfoAPBA

Sorry Kev. So far, the APBA website has not received anything.

But if any info is out there -- please send it to

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I haven't read any real news
about the nationals anywhere. Nothing on here, APBA.org, and very little on
hydroracer.net. Is there more out there? thanks for any info

John Paramore

It's that way with both Stock and PRO so far. I've got results for
local racers, which is good for the club newsletter, and I've seen a
few stories on hydroracer, but no full results anywhere.

I find the lack of immediate information disturbing, because the
opportunity to slide a word to a narrow media window to help promote
racing, is lost.

John

(TallKev) wrote in message ...
Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I haven't read any real news
about the nationals anywhere. Nothing on here, APBA.org, and very little on
hydroracer.net. Is there more out there? thanks for any info

Tallguyblueiis

Kevin,
Check out www.michiganhydroplane.com and click the News link.
Mark

Thanks Mark
Nice website
-Kevin
BK

I'd love to post them on the APBA website, but I can't just take them from
other websites due to copyright issues. And so far, no one has sent anything to
APBA-racing.

Several people have been contacting APBA asking why the Pro, Mod and SO
national results don't appear on the APBA site. It's really a shame they aren't
there.

If these are available to all, please email them to so
APBA can have them too. I'm sure there was a lot of good racing and those
National champs would love the extra publicity. If anyone has anything, please
send it over. Thanks.

BK

Thank you so much Bill and Matt. It's great to know you are willing to share
your info like that. Some websites are very protective.

But the categories and clubs should be in the habit of sending them directly to
. There are now about 80 websites related to APBA racing -
clubs, regions, series classes, teams, etc. and a dozen different categories.
There's no way to automatically know when results have been posted somewhere.

This past weekend we had had quite a few races and thankfully I was emailed the
results on quite a number of them, so I'm busy editing all of these right now.

Just a few minutes ago I received more undoctored photos from St Louis Grand
Prix which I will be working on tonight with Paintshop and a press release for
Detroit Gold Cup that needs to be formatted and posted.

The Unlimited teams will be sending pre-race Gold Cup reports over the next few
days.

I am also gathering info that I received for the media from the Hampton Inboard
races this afternoon.

Sometime in the morning I'll be editing and posting an OPC press release that
was just sent to me today from the OPC Chairman regarding the Nationals in
Kankakee. Still much work to do on this one.

The Inboard endurance category has sent a half dozen photos to post on their
category page and they need to be formatted and sent to the webmaster by the
end of next week.

So, if someone can email me the results from SO, PRO and MOD Nationals, I'd be
more than happy to get to work on that too.

If, for some reason, it is still not possible for anyone to send them directly
to me, then I guess I have no choice but to come search once these other
projects are finished.

Quick question -- do you have results from all three categories? PRO, MOD and
Stock Nationals?

Thanks again!

BK. boatracingr11.com is a APBA region 11 website. you are welcome to

anything that is posted on this site for the APBA site. there is no
copyright issues here. My son Matt who is the web master will agree
with me.
Bill Boyes Region 11 Chair.

pamthis (BK) wrote in message
I'd love to post them on the APBA website, but I can't just take them from
other websites due to copyright issues. And so far, no one has sent anything

APBA-racing.

Several people have been contacting APBA asking why the Pro, Mod and SO
national results don't appear on the APBA site. It's really a shame they

aren't
there.

If these are available to all, please email them to
so
APBA can have them too. I'm sure there was a lot of good racing and those
National champs would love the extra publicity. If anyone has anything,

please
send it over. Thanks.

BK

I just tried to copy and paste the Stock Outboard Nats info from the
boatracingr11 website to post on APBA, however the two columns from the page
mix together and become undecipherable.

So, is there any kind soul out there that would please forward them to me via
email? Someone must have them somewhere.

My only other option is to put the region 11 link in the News and leave it at
that.

David Woodell

APBA is very fortunate to have someone willing to do all this.

Someone e-mail her the info and make it a little bit easier for her,
please.

David
L-6 C&E hydros

http://community.webtv.net/DavidL6/DavidL6spages