John Paramore

Default NO NEWS ON THE STOCK NATIONALS??

It's that way with both Stock and PRO so far. I've got results for
local racers, which is good for the club newsletter, and I've seen a
few stories on hydroracer, but no full results anywhere.

I find the lack of immediate information disturbing, because the
opportunity to slide a word to a narrow media window to help promote
racing, is lost.

John

(TallKev) wrote in message ...
Maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I haven't read any real news
about the nationals anywhere. Nothing on here, APBA.org, and very little on
hydroracer.net. Is there more out there? thanks for any info