bill boyes

Default NO NEWS ON THE STOCK NATIONALS??

BK. boatracingr11.com is a APBA region 11 website. you are welcome to
anything that is posted on this site for the APBA site. there is no
copyright issues here. My son Matt who is the web master will agree
with me.
Bill Boyes Region 11 Chair.

pamthis (BK) wrote in message ...
I'd love to post them on the APBA website, but I can't just take them from
other websites due to copyright issues. And so far, no one has sent anything to
APBA-racing.

Several people have been contacting APBA asking why the Pro, Mod and SO
national results don't appear on the APBA site. It's really a shame they aren't
there.

If these are available to all, please email them to
so
APBA can have them too. I'm sure there was a lot of good racing and those
National champs would love the extra publicity. If anyone has anything, please
send it over. Thanks.