BK

Default NO NEWS ON THE STOCK NATIONALS??

I'd love to post them on the APBA website, but I can't just take them from
other websites due to copyright issues. And so far, no one has sent anything to
APBA-racing.

Several people have been contacting APBA asking why the Pro, Mod and SO
national results don't appear on the APBA site. It's really a shame they aren't
there.

If these are available to all, please email them to so
APBA can have them too. I'm sure there was a lot of good racing and those
National champs would love the extra publicity. If anyone has anything, please
send it over. Thanks.