J. Balk

Default rebuild cost question

what a facinating discussion in a newsgroup about sailboat racing.

"Captain Cum Tanker" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Captain Cum Tanker" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Michael Seeley" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Pretty sure thompson made the sidewinder
"Mr.Nicegye" wrote in message
I am getting a 1980 sidewinder from my girls grandfather for

free
but it
needs lots of work just wondering what on average will it cost

rebuild
260 hp 350 any ballpark ideas the moter runns well but it is a

little
tired
below is a link to see the pics thanks for the help

fellas.....Bigpurple

http://www.bigpurple.tv/new_page_2.htm

Doing the job yourself, should be $600-$1000. A tired engine, would

need
new rings and bearings and a valve job. Maybe a valve or two.
bill

Yeah take it from this ****ing Butcher. He is Sanford And Sons finest
tech! $600.00 thats all you need to do the job right! That's it!
That mutha ****a done run good now Mr.White...............

Well, maybe you pay more for parts. Is maybe because you are dumb as

grass,
a little dumber than a chicken. Is this JimDummy again. Geeze, it's a
tired engine not a broken engine. 250 for valve job, 125 for gaskets

and
rings and bearings are not going to set you back much more than 200.

When
you can get a rebuilt longblock shipped to you for 1200-1500 and that
includes labor. Spend some money on getting an education! Captain, My

ass!
Maybe of the SS Minnow.

Hey Fred Sanford, You get what you ****ing pay for jackass! I am sure
your machine work and valve jobs are done by the ghetto's finest but
that still wouldn't end up in my boat or car. Maybe be good enough
for your down sydrome ****ing mind. Your thinking is cheaper is
better......Guess what **** face that isn't the case. Your a real
highminded ****. Take your ****ing butcher rebuilds and shove them up
your ass you ****ing stinking black *******! The racing world has no
room for ****ing goofy ****ing *******s like you. Find another site
in here. Maybe you can start your own
Lowbudget.Ghetto.Engine.Rebuilds. I think that is more fitting your
your train of thought. As a great man in here once
said.............Fist yourself!!!

Jeff

Hey Barrett are you so stupid to not know this message thread is a cross
post to more than one newsgroup? What a dumb ass, can't even read.

Captain Cum Tanker wrote:
"J. Balk" wrote in message ...

what a facinating discussion in a newsgroup about sailboat racing.

You're right! What is even more facinating is that you are such a
****ing retard that you didn't figure out that when you logged onto
the group and typed rec.boats.racing.POWER that the POWER in it was a
dead give away that you were a ****ing going to the wrong site. There
is nothing in the log in to this group that indicates SAIL BOAT
PUSSIES now is there? You need to get the **** out of here and find
you pussy sailboat friends. We don't like sailboats fags like you!
Beat it **** face!!!!! Oh and go to the closest mirror you can find
and give yourself a good beating. You stupid ****!!!!!

"Captain Cum Tanker" wrote in message
.com...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Captain Cum Tanker" wrote in message
le.com...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Michael Seeley" wrote in message
. itd.earthlink.net...

Pretty sure thompson made the sidewinder
.com...